Things begin to slow down a bit this time of year in Aspen, CO — its like a calm before the winter storms! But despite the slower feel, this is one of the best times of the year to get amazing restaurant deals in Aspen — that’s right... “deal” and “Aspen” in the same sentence! See our recommendations of the best Aspen restaurants!
Stay at the Inn at Aspen while you sample this delicious fare and take in the beauty and calm of Aspen! Stay for as little as $89/night.
Here are the Aspen Restaurant Deals for Fall 2010! For a complete list of restaurants, go to EatAspen.com. Do beware — a lot of restaurants close during November before ski season begins. Check at EatAspen for current dining hours.
- Ajax Tavern offers a $28 prix fixe dinner.
- Kenichi Japanese Restaurant offers 50% off bottles of wine over $125.
- Montagna Modern American Restaurant offers a $58 prix fixe
- Wienerstube Austrian Restaurant is offering 20% off with a “Locals Card”
- Zanes Tavern Aspen offers a Burger & Bud for $8.95 between 11am-3pm
- Brexi offers a $34 prix fixe. Closes in November.
- Brunelleschi’s Italian Restaurant offers a $10 Menu special nightly.
- Cache Cache French Restaurant offers a $40 three-course dinner. Closes October 30th.
- Campo di Fiore Italian Restaurant offers 25% off. Closed November.
- Elevation Restaurant offers a $35 three-course meal.
- il Mulino New York in Aspen offers a $20 lunch & $30 dinner.
- Mezzaluna Italian Restaurant offers 2-for-1 dinner entrées.
- Pitkin County Tavern offers $5 dinner specials, from fish tacos to prime rib sandwiches, and 50% off (Crab Thursdays, Steak Fridays, & Prime Rib Saturdays)
- The Restaurant at the St. Regis is offering a $25 two-course lunch prix fixe.
- Rustique French Bistro is offering prix fixe menus from $26 to $35.
- The Silver Queen Restaurant offers $30 three-course prix fixe & 30% off for locals on Sundays.
- The Wild Fig is offering a $33 three-course prix fixe.