Originally published Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Southwest.com is making sure you are able to get to the Colorado ski slopes this winter with a new promotion that just came out announcing tons of inexpensive flights to Denver! These flights are not only CHEAP (some as low as $39 dollars!!!), but your first 2 bags or 2 Ski Bags Fly for FREE!
Combine this deal with our incredible lodging deals with ResortQuest Breckenridge and Keystone, and you'll be saving money in every aspect of your vacation! Right now you can save up to 40% on lodging during the month of January. See our lodging deals.
Our properties at ResortQuest Breckenridge and properties at Keystone not only offer superior luxury and unbeatable location to downtown and the slopes, but you can save money by not renting a car. Our superior complimentary on-demand shuttles are at your beck and call — go downtown to grab a bite to eat, get a ride to the gondola so you can get first tracks, and then head to your nightly plans!
So, how, where and when do you save?
• Book your flights with Southwest airlines into Denver — save on cheap flights, plus save up to $100 dollars on checked baggage fees! (price based on oversized-baggage fees from United.com)
• When you book your shuttle bus from Denver to Breckenridge, ResortQuest guests receive a discount on their shuttle.
• Don't waste money on a rental car — use the ResortQuest Free Shuttle! Go anywhere in Breckenridge and be hassle free and stress free (you wont have to drive in snowy conditions) with a shuttle that is on demand!
• Book your lodging with ResortQuest and save up to 40% on your lodging.
• Save on Activities! All ResortQuest Breckenridge guests now receive our premier RSVP (ResortQuest Serious Vacation Package) coupon books full of free activities! Get a spa treatment, free martinis, a free sleigh ride and more!
Combine all of these deals, and you'll be saving money while on vacation! All these deals make it that much easier to get to the "Land Called Colorado," so start planning your winter ski trip to Breckenridge! Don't miss out on Breckenridge's powder — it just keeps snowing!