It's true — Breckenridge has received 265 inches of awesome deep white powder snow! Ullr Festival and all those snow dances made the snow gods happy, and Breckenridge has just been getting pounded by the latest string of winter storms that are blowing through the Rockies. In no time Breckenridge will see the 300" mark!
Breckenridge got 31 inches of snow over the last 48 hours, inducing many perma-grins and very happy powder hounds. So where are you? Get to Breckenridge now and get tons of powder shots and great lodging deals.
So, how much really is 265 inches of snow? — Here are some approximate examples to think about:
- 2-story house
- The height of the walls of Breckenridge's new half-pipe
- 3 moose stacked high
- 22 feet of powder shots to the face
- 4-1/2 girl's snowboards laid out
- 88 Go Pro Helmet Cameras stacked on top of each other
- 37 bottles of stacked après-ski beers
- 110 cupcakes
- Gretchen Bleiler, Clair Bidez, Hannah Teter, Lindsay Vonn standing on each other's shoulders.
Get to Breckenridge now for epic snow conditions, and epic lodging deals! After playing all day in waist-deep powder, come back to a comfy beautiful condo to sit by the fire, enjoy the hot tub and reminisce about floating all day in the powder!