Originally published Wednesday, January 5, 2011 —
Why would you ever book a cramped hotel room when you can stay in a spacious, fully equipped condo? When you stay with any one of our ResortQuest Steamboat vacation rental properties, you have not only the spacious condo that fits all your family and friends, but you also have all the services and amenities any hotel would offer, plus even more.
Here is what ResortQuest Steamboat offers for our guests:
- Pick Your Perfect Condo! We are serious about making sure you find the exact accommodations you want! Sort through each unit's photos and video that highlight exactly what you will find if you were to stay in that condo. No surprises, and you will find the exact unit that will make you get ready for relaxation!
- Fully Equipped Condos and Townhomes. Enjoy the convenience of having everything you need at your fingertips —
- Fully functional, equipped kitchens with a full range of cookware, dishes, etc. Be able to entertain effortlessly!
- Spacious bedrooms and bathrooms... most with jetted tubs.
- Relax in front of the gas fireplace, get the perfect view from the private patios, and cuddle up to watch cable or DVD on flatscreen TVs.
- Housekeeping Services — You don't need to clean on vacation! We do it for you! Enjoy daily towel and linen changes, trash removal and cleaning services.
- Play and soak in the multiple hot tubs, pools, saunas and the fitness center.
- Store all your ski gear effortlessly in private ski lockers for each unit.
- Free Guest Shuttle (winter only) — Take our free on-call shuttle anywhere around Steamboat at your beck and call!
- Concierge Services — Our concierges are the best and are waiting to help you plan the perfect activities while on vacation. When you book with our concierge, you also will get some of the best deals in town!
- Wyndham Rewards members can receive 25,000 Wyndham Rewards points when they book at least four nights at a ResortQuest ski destination by January 31 for travel through April 15, 2011. The points may be redeemed for up to four free nights at a Wyndham hotel. ResortQuest was recently acquired by Wyndham Worldwide.
- Read a recent New York Times Travel article describing the difference they have seen in the Vacation Rental business across the U.S.