Originally published Thursday, March 3, 2011 —
A trip to Aspen obviously has its luxuries, but many of them can be done on the cheap or with added activity benefits. One of the best times to do this is spring in Aspen. While you are enjoying the mild weather, incredible rays of sunshine, spectacular scenery, the food and the nightlife, get some stuff for free, find some fabulous deals and save some money, too.
So, What Does Spring in Aspen Have to Offer?
- Après Specials and Live Music at Sneaky's Tavern: Enjoy daily après drink specials and live music on Fridays and Saturdays. Also, don't miss $5 Fridays for $5 well drinks, and Sangria Saturdays with $6 red or white sangria. New hours of operation: 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Snowmass Base Village.
- Free Yoga For Skiers at the Sundeck: Daily, 9:30-10:15 a.m. Complimentary yoga at the top of Aspen Mountain at the Sundeck. Must have a valid lift ticket to load the gondola. For more information, call 310-658-0080. Aspen Mountain.
- Coupons, Coupons and Coupons! Pick up an Aspen Times or an Aspen Daily News and get the current deals around town!
- More Hours of Skiing: Spring Extended Lift Hours. The Aspen/Snowmass ski resorts are letting specific lifts run for 30 minutes more each day! How many more runs can you get in that 30 minutes? Read the full post for lift details...
- Spring Ski-In, Ski-Out Lodging Deals! Get in all the spring skiing, sunshine and après you can stand and do it for cheap without sacrifice when you stay with us at the Inn at Aspen. We are Buttermilk Ski Resort's (home of the Winter X Games) only ski-in, ski-out hotel. Get up in the morning, walk out the door and get on the lift. That easy! And, our current spring lodging deals will make you a happy camper!