Parsippany, NJ — (July 19, 2012) — Today, Wyndham Vacation Rentals®, the world’s largest professionally managed vacation rentals business, announced the unveiling of its Vacation Rental Bill of Rights, a list of six tenets that every traveler should expect when booking a vacation rental stay. The Vacation Rental Bill of Rights lets travelers know they have the right to:
- Work with an experienced hospitality company they can trust.
- Assistance from a knowledgeable customer service team before, during and after their stay.
- Easily search from property descriptions that are detailed and accurate.
- Choose from a diverse selection of distinctive vacation accommodations.
- Book confidently in real time and pay online.
- A clean, regularly inspected vacation rental.